Sunday, February 15, 2009

No Pepsi=Weight Loss

I was looking back at my old posts and I saw that the end of December was when I started not drinking Pepsi at home. What a difference in my life! It was so, so tough at first, but I really am over it now. Of course I drink pop if I go out to eat, but I don't even miss it at home anymore. I wouldn't say the weight is melting off, but a few pounds have left me, which is awesome. I was hovering around 138/139 at the end of December, and I weighed exactly 135 this morning when I weighed myself. I haven't seen those numbers in a long time!

Now I'm being greedy though, because I want more weight loss! I feel like I can't feel or see a difference from those few pounds, and I'm ready to feel the change! I hope that with continued running and continued good eating, I'll be seeing the change by the summer. This week is going to be another week of no eating out. Laura and I are grabbing some yummy lunch while out today before we head to the grocery store, and that will be it until next weekend. Maybe 130 pounds by my 30th birthday in December is feasible after all!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Claire - that's wonderful!!!! I know it feels good - especially knowing it wasn't easy to give up the Pepsi, but you've successfully done it!! I'm proud!

    I also understand the greedy part -- I'm shooting for 130 too. I know that the numbers don't matter as long as we're healthy thing is true, but on the other hand, the scale doesn't lie...!

    ReplyDelete