Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Monday Plan

I forgot to post this yesterday....

I've got a new "Monday Plan," in that every Monday morning I plan to weigh myself and put my my bikini on quickly. I figure this will help keep my weight in check, but also provide an additional way for me to gauge progress....if the scale stays the same (or heaven forbid, goes up!), but I look better in the mirror, I'll be happy.

No comment on the bikini, but the scale said 136.6.  Will report back in next Monday. Oh, and no pressure for anyone to report this stuff - just seems like a good way for me to monitor progress!

About my eating today....a really good, healthy day, but my biggest challenge (dinner, as in eating too much of it!) is yet to come. I'm eating whole grain crackers (TLC Stoneground 7 Grain - soooo good!) and drinking water now in the hopes that if I approach the dinner table and am not starving, I might not eat enough for a family of four! :-)  I'll let you know how that goes....!

1 comment:

  1. So brave trying on the bikini!!! I was depressed enough from trying on that dress, there is no way I have the strength for a bathing suit right now. :)

    ReplyDelete