Friday, December 26, 2008

Welcome to The Eating Diary

Ok, so here's the deal....I'm a mom, a wife, a runner, a student, and about a million other things...and through it all, I try to eat healthy and make sure my family does too!  I'm creating this blog because our running blog (check it out... http://angelaconnor.blogspot.com) has been great motivation - I run even when I'd rather be lazy sometimes, just so I'll have something to post!  Seems like it should work for what I eat too - so here we go. Post if you like....feel free to point out my deficiencies (mock me for not eating enough vegetables, if you must!), or even share healthy eating tips or recipes. Or just help me by pretending to read this on occasion - if I think you're reading it, I'm guessing I'll be less likely to eat too much fudge.  

By the way, I hate to discuss my weight, but here goes. I am committed to weighing 130 by the time the pool opens. That's a healthy weight for me, and it actually may allow me to wear a bikini!  Will keep you posted....

2 comments:

  1. Oh the dreaded bikini! I will settle for my same bathing suit from last summer, as long as I look a whole lot better while wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a NEW one....and I don't want to feel like I have to hide from my neighbors (or at least ALL of my neighbors!) when I wear it. Maybe one in black...!

    ReplyDelete