Friday, January 2, 2009

1 Night at New York Prime = 2 Days Damage

The day was a good food day b/c I knew it would be a great food night. We went to New York Prime, only the world's best steak and lobster house to celebrate the New Year on New Year's Day. I ate pretty healthy, just too much of everything. It turned into 2 days damage when I finished off the leftovers today. But I did eat decent prior to going and will eat more decent tomorrow. I did end tonight with a pizza party for the kids. But it was cheese pizza, so that is not that bad. Coupled with not only diet caffeine free Mt. Dew but also with WATER!! Getting in more glasses these days for sure. Weight Watchers says diet caffeine free can substitute for a few glasses of plain water. If it is ok with WW, it's ok with me. Tomorrow, back to the normal routine, but for tonight, my stomach is pleased!!

No comments:

Post a Comment