Saturday, January 3, 2009

Too Much Of A Good Thing

Well yesterday was a total fall off the wagon type of day. All the delicious food that I had treated myself to on the 1st was still sitting around in the fridge in the form of leftovers. I wasn't very strong and I ate more potato chips and dip....with lunch and dinner!!!! How embarrassing. And the only physical activity I got was when we went bowling, and that wasn't much work.

My husband and daughter being home are really undoing me. I hope that come Monday when they go back to work/school I'll be back to better eating habits. And maybe the weather will magically warm up and I'll be able to run.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you and I are having the same problems!! Can't wait for Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it bad that I am really, really looking forward to Monday? I feel terrible for feeling that way but it can't come soon enough :)

    ReplyDelete