Monday, January 5, 2009

My big fat Sunday....

So I spent yesterday on the couch...kind of sick, kind of lazy, and more than a little tired. I did nothing beyond going to church....except EAT.  The day started out ok with oatmeal, was kind of shaky in the middle with crackers and then cheese pizza (it had a whole-grain crust and was made with low-fat cheese, so not THAT bad) and some chocolate, but it all finished spectacularly with a phone call from Ed... "So, do you want me to bring dinner home?" he asked..."Well of course I do, since I can't cook from the couch and I refuse to move at the moment," I said. 

As a result of this little exchange, I ate a burger and fries, and a banana milkshake, from Cook-Out....quite possibly the unhealthiest, and most delicious, meal I've had in a long time.  Ed actually bought me TWO burgers (what was he thinking?!) but I refrained. After all, I'd cleaned my plate....and Shelby's plate....one and a half burgers and a double order of fries is quite enough thank you. I wouldn't want to overdo it! 

Seriously, I ate so much my stomach hurt. Now I'm way more motivated to eat right today - and so far so good. But I had to skip the weigh-in and bikini test...I couldn't bring myself to do it. Will think about it for tomorrow....

1 comment:

  1. Yum!! That sounds delicious. I did the same thing several days this week, eating so much that my stomach hurt. This week is off to a good start, and I hope to keep it that way.

    ReplyDelete