Sunday, January 18, 2009

No Eating Out Challenge

I am so sick of feeling gross and flabby. I am ready to really make some sacrifices! I decided that for 7 days, I will not eat out. This effects my husband and daughter too, so I know it will be really hard to stick with it. But I'm determined! I will reward myself with something if I can make it. Maybe a new pair of earrings?

I really hope that this time next week I will notice at least a slight drop in my weight and a better overall feeling. If I feel better, it will encourage me to stick with it. If I feel just as crummy this time next week, I think I may give up on eating well forever.

At the same time I hope to do some good running next week. Hopefully today's rain will be over soon and I can get back out there. Not eating out and running at least 4 times next week has to make a difference right? Keep your fingers crossed for me!

1 comment: