Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday....sigh...

I'm really having a hard time with Ed...he wants to eat out, and it throws me off track!  Ok, so it's not really his fault (I am a grown up....), but it IS hard not to go along when he wants to go out to eat. And it's really hard not to order what I want once I'm there..... I can't wait until spring, and we're back to the "swim and grill" plan!

I have had a good eating day so far today though - a whole-wheat cranberry muffin for breakfast and a turkey sub on whole wheat for lunch.  And since it's leftovers for dinner tonight for us, I should fare well tonight too....here's hoping! :-)

1 comment:

  1. These husbands really do cause trouble, don't they! I think you're right, it seems easier to eat better when it's warmer. We don't crave all the warm, heavy food we want right now!

    I've been roped into making Sloppy Joes for dinner tonight. I haven't had them since I was a kid, but the husband just begged me. I'm not looking forward to eating them, which will likely lead me to snack on something else. I must be strong!

    ReplyDelete