Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all. Short of starting a blog for those who "fell off the wagon", I will keep it short and say the past few weeks of my life have been full of stress and I think I am now back in charge. Despite the stress, I did not lose 10 pounds. I am one of those who gains instead of losing. Those who lose under stress can not be my friend. I could not help but be brought back to reality when Angi wrote about "Piggy fatty". I think I have laughed again for 2 days. So thanks for the laugh. Iam back to piggy fatty and in desperate need of good friends and guidance. I am starting today with my usual 8 cups of coffee.......no, just kidding, seeing if you are really listening..... to my 3 or 4 cups of coffee and a breakfast bar. I have a meeting tonight at a restuarant and will limit myself to one glass of wine (red, of course) and anything on the menu healthy. I do realize that may mean I come home hungry. So be it. It feels good to be back! Happy Healthy Eating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you are back Susan!! I guess you and I really are meant to be friends since I am the exact same way under stress...I eat like crazy!! I tend to emerge from a stressful situation fatter and with a broken out face, great fun!

    I think you will find that after a few days and weeks it just gets easier. I am really starting to like eating better. When I eat unhealhty food, I enjoy it but not as much as before.

    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're back too - and that the "piggy fatty" comment was a help...it makes me laugh uncontrollably every time I read, or type, it! In fact, I have tears in my eyes right now from laughing so hard!

    Back to the subject at hand...everyone falls off of the wagon sometimes, but it takes real guts to get back on....I'm proud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and the 8 cups of coffee comment was a good test....and I actually bought it! :-)

    ReplyDelete