Monday, January 5, 2009

Trying To Get Used To Eating Less

Today was a great eating day for me (although it's not over yet!) Some Quaker Oatmeal Squares cereal for breakfast, a semi-healthy lunch of a chicken sandwich, an orange for a snack, and then chicken, rice, and brocolli for dinner. The only problem? I was hungry all day! I'm still hungry but dinner was just a little bit ago so I'm hoping the food will settle in my stomach and make me feel full. What worries me is that in about an hour-or less-I'll break down and eat more.

Tomorrow I think I'll add in another snack, or maybe eat something else with the orange. But tomorrow is my big day of treating myself to lunch, so I'm sure wherever I go will fill me up! Today I drank water and my sugar-free Koolaid. I took a short walk this afternoon on top of my run/walk this morning. I think I'm moving in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment