Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bad Eating

I haven't posted in a while, mostly since I have no good eating to report. I am really having a hard time changing my habits! I haven't had Pepsi at home for a while, which is great, but I still seem to eat out a lot when I'm on errands, etc, so I'm still drinking pop. My water consumption is up, but nowhere near what it should be. I feel like I am doing better on quanity-definitely not pigging out so much, but it's the quality of my food that needs to improve!

At the store today I bought all the fixings (including wheat bread!) for sandwiches so I can have that for lunch or a snack. I just really don't like sandwiches that much so I think it will be hard to convince myself that it qualifies as a good lunch. But it has to be better than eating a cheeseburger while driving, right?

I'm also doing better about eating more fruits and veggies...again, not as much as I'd like, but it's slowly getting better. I hope I can continue to improve!

1 comment: