Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Susan, I must quote you....

I'll never forget the day Susan told me that we needed to work out because she didn't want to become a "piggy fatty..." It made me laugh for about a week.... Well, I think that yesterday I was on the verge of "piggy fatty...." and it wasn't pretty. I ate ALL DAY LONG. A bottomless pit. Me, who typically cares nothing for food...seriously, it was awful. I ate chips, and crackers, and soup, and jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese, and a slice of pizza, and a brownie....and hot cocoa...and, I'll stop embarrassing myself now by ending it there.

I'm blaming it on the snow, and the fact that not only was I stuck in the house, but I was stuck in the house with Shelby and Ed. It was not good...not good at all...oh, and I think PMS was also a factor....at least I hope it was...

So today, you'd think I'd try my best to get back on track, right? Well...not really. The lunch with a coworker at Mi Casitas was canceled a week or two ago, and yep...rescheduled for today. 

Signing off now as Piggy Fatty....hopefully will post again soon as my normal self....

1 comment:

  1. I left a comment but I have no idea where it went!

    I don't blame you at all for eating so much yesterday, I was the same way. I made chicken pot pie for dinner and had seconds, it was so yummy and warm! I can't imagine how many calories that was.

    I am so jealous of where you're going to eat. Yum!

    ReplyDelete